Volunteers are vital to the delivery of Ebony Horse Club’s activities.
Without the skills and dedication of our volunteers, we simply could not operate. We are immensely grateful to all our volunteers for the time they give to contributing towards Ebony Horse Club's success. See featured volunteer.
Who do we need?
- Adults (18+) with experience of horses and an interest in working with young people
- Qualified volunteer instructors
- Adults with experience of young people with special needs/disabilities
- Adults with office experience
- Adults willing to help with fundraising activities or fundraise on our behalf
What can you help with?
- Yard duties
- Tacking up horses before lessons
- Leading beginner riders' horses in the arena
- Office admin and data entry
- Fundraising events
- Undertaking fundraising on Ebony’s behalf
When are you needed?
- Especially during term time on weekday mornings and evenings (Tuesdays to Fridays), when our school and beginner groups run.
- Other times as and when
How to volunteer
If you'd like to volunteer, please complete a Volunteer Application Form. After receiving your form, we'll be in touch to discuss your interests and availability, and to let you know when the next induction session will run.