As a registered charity, Ebony Horse Club's activities rely entirely on the generosity of donations from individuals, grant giving trusts, foundations and corporate organisations.
Here are some examples of what your donation would help to provide:
- £10 buys four pairs of childrens’ riding gloves
- £40 buys a riding hat for a child
- £65 pays for a horse to be shod
- £120 provides 4 individual riding lessons for a young person at risk who needs extra support
- £500 enables 12 local young people to attend a "day at the stables", including riding and practical lessons during the school holidays
- £1,000 allows 7 young people to attend a half-hour riding lesson for 10 weeks, during three school terms
Make a single or regular donation - please donate by visiting www.virginmoneygiving.com.
Donate by cheque – please make cheques payable to Ebony Horse Club.
Take part in a sponsored challenge – our supporters have run marathons and climbed mountains to raise money on our behalf.
Leave a gift in your will – please speak with your solicitor to include Ebony Horse Club’s registered charity number 1116027 in your legacy request in your will.
Donate riding gear – bring us jodhpurs, jackets, quality tack and rugs.
Grant giving trusts and foundations
You can choose to support a particular project, activity or staff position with your donation or allow us to allocate the funds to where there is greatest need.
Nominate Ebony Horse Club as your chosen Charity of the Year, or raise money through fundraising activities at your work.
Set up regular giving through your payroll – talk to your HR department about how to donate tax-free from your monthly salary.
Other ways you can donate
Shop online via easyfundraising.org.uk – register to support Ebony Horse Club, then shop online at 1,000’s of participating retailers, including Currys, Amazon, M&S, Argos, eBay, The Body Shop, Asda, B&Q, Halfords and many more. Every time you make a purchase through easyfundraising.org.uk, we automatically receive a donation.